Western Chapter Dates
Terms of Reference - Western Committee
- The Committee will comprise any personnel of Canadian Association of Chemical Distributors member companies wishing to participate and located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia.
- The Committee will concern itself with issues specific to the Provinces in the terms of reference, however its remit will include input on Federal regulations as needed, through the appropriate CACD committee.
- The Committee will meet on a regularly scheduled basis. Initially, every 2-3 months and subsequently at intervals determined by the members of the Committee.
- The Committee will concentrate on specific issues rather than policy and will limit the number of issues at any given time to ensure that sufficient resources are available to successfully address the issue.
- Issues to be addressed will be determined by consensus within the Committee.
- The Committee may address issues with western content which fall within the overview of any CACD committee (eg. Operations & Logistics, Regulatory Affairs, Membership, etc.). The Committee will keep the relevant CACD committees current with its activities through meeting minutes.